10 Minute Smoked Salmon Pasta
I have come up with a 10-minute pasta recipe (including the time it takes to boil the pasta) that whilst being quick, is also very easy and, more to the point, is both delicious and impressive.
- 150g Fettuccine / Tagliatelle
- Feta & Herb Dip or Low Fat Feta & Herb Dip
- 100ml milk
- Smoked Salmon or Cold Smoked Trout
- Lemon wedges
- Boil the pasta in a large pot of salted water until al dente, drain and place back in the hot pot.
- Top with the Feta and herb dip and milk and stir to coat the pasta evenly. (Pasta continues to absorb liquid after cooking, this is why it's important to add the milk as it prevents the dish from becoming dry, the longer you leave the pasta to sit before serving, the more liquid it will absorb, so you might have to add a dash more if necessary.)
- Tear the smoked salmon into pieces and add 2/3 to the pasta and stir through.
- Share the pasta between 2 plates and top with the remaining salmon.
- Season with black pepper and chives (if desired) and serve with lemon wedges.