Classic Salad with Smoked Chicken and a Mayo & Mustard Dressing
We used the Mediterranean Delicacies Coriander Pesto while preparing this smoked chicken salad with a mayo & mustard dressing. A great pesto uses coriander, chillies and sesame oil and this has it all! The coriander pesto adds plenty of flavour to the smoked chicken while the dressing gives the salad a light & creamy touch. I hope you enjoy!Ingredients:
- smoked chicken
- Mediterranean Delicacies Imported Dutch Gouda
- any lettuce will do
- plum tomatoes
- coriander pesto from Mediterranean Delicacies
- 3 table spoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon tomato sauce
- salt & pepper
1. Cut cheese into small stripes, half the tomatoes, slice the mushrooms and place all in a large bowl. Mix 'em up!
2. Combine ingredients for the dressing, mix until smooth. Add salt & pepper to taste and combine with the salad.
3. Cut the smoked chicken into stripes and cover in coriander pesto.
4. Place the salad on a plate.
5. Place the smoked chicken stripes on the salad.
6. Eat & Enjoy!