Eggs Benedict with Smoked Salmon
- 4 English muffins, halved and toasted
- 8 eggs, poached or fried
- 200g Mediterranean Delicacies Smoked Salmon
- 3 extra-large, egg yolks
- 150g butter, melted
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt to taste (if the butter is salted you will probably won't need to season the sauce)
1. Top the toasted English muffins with the smoked salmon ribbons.
2. Top the smoked salmon with the poached eggs.
3. To make the hollandaise, place the egg yolks and lemon juice in a tall container and blend with your hand blender.
4. Whilst blending, slowly drizzle the melted butter into the egg mixture while moving the blender up and down. Continue blending until all the butter has been incorporated and the sauce is thick and glossy. Check the seasoning and adjust.
5. Spoon the hollandaise over the poached eggs and serve.