Feta and Zucchini Fritters
- 4 courgette / zucchini grated and then squeezed (about 1 full cup)
- 50gms of Mediterranean Delicacies Feta
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- thyme, mint, parsley (about 2 teaspoons of each chopped)
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 2 Tbs of flour
- 4 small spring onions finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of crumbs (I like to use Panko Asian crumbs because they are crispier)
- salt and pepper
- Oil for frying
- Mediterranean Delicacies Tzatziki for dipping
- lemon wedges to serve
Grate the zucchini and then place in a tea towel and ring out all the liquid, you want these to be as dry as possible.
Put in a bowl and add the flour and coat the zucchini.
Add all the other ingredients and mix to combine.
Heat the oil in a non stick frying pan and fry dollops of the mixture, turning when golden brown on the one side.
Drain on paper towel and serve with fresh lemon wedges and Tzatziki.
For added convenience you can use the delicious and ready made Mediterranean Delicacies Tzatziki