Moroccan-Style Roast Potatoes with Coriander Yoghurt
In this simple recipe suggestion, we used Mediterranean Delicacies Sundried Tomato Pesto to coat my chunky potato wedges; added a generous amount of extra virgin olive oil to make a runny paste with which I tossed the par-boiled potato wedges before roasting them to a golden crunch.
Serve these beauties with cooling coriander yoghurt.
They are very popular as a side dish with your main meal or just as snacks on their own.
Mediterranean feasts have never been easier than this!
- 6 large potatoes (whole), par-boiled for about 20-25 minutes
- 125 g Mediterranean Delicacies Sundried Tomato Pesto
- 6 T (90 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
- 175 ml Thick Greek Yoghurt
- half a punnet of fresh coriander leaves (about 15 g) or Mediterranean Delicacies Coriander Pesto mixed in Yogurt to liking
- Slice par-boiled potatoes into large wedges.
- Mix pesto and olive oil well, then drizzle over potatoes and toss to coat well. Don't worry if potatoes break apart a little bit.
- Season coated potatoes well with salt and pepper, then place in a pre-heated oven at 200 C for 15-20 minutes, or until browned on the edges.
Serve hot with coriander dressing.
- For the coriander yoghurt dressing: chop the coriander leaves finely, then mix with the yoghurt and season with salt and pepper.