This is a real little gem of a speedy supper. It's our good old humble and well-loved staple Mac N Cheese, but poshed up just a tad with smoked salmon and fresh dill. Something that I like to think is quite possibly worth bragging about, and definitely worth eating. Oh, and did I mention that it can be steaming and on the table in 20 minutes tops?Ingredients:
- 200g macaroni (or any 'short' pasta of your choice)
- 1 tub Mediterranean Delicacies Smoked Salmon Pate
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 heaped cup Grated Parmesan Style Cheese
- A pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Pre-heat your oven to 200C. In a medium-sized pot on the stovetop cook the macaroni in salted boiling water according to packet instructions. Once cooked, drain the pasta and then mix through the remaining ingredients.
2. Spoon the macaroni mixture into two ramekins, or one small shallow oven-proof dish and bake at 200C until golden. Serve as soon as possible.